New launcher:
    https://mega.nz/file/kM1FQTwB#aVQ5Nf...LZSISp0XAay-u8

Full client download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IWn...ew?usp=sharing

Latest files (if you have the client already):
    https://mega.nz/file/odAT1SqY#9EpkUT...ZB_OXQQ83qV4qA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fYD...RgYCxfjl4/view

Hi everyone!

Great to see so many new people on the server checking out what Castela has to offer.

While it's fair to say that the launch didn't exactly go to plan, the team here is fully committed to fixing up the issues that you've encountered. I'd also like to highlight it's been awesome seeing all the constructive feedback y'all have provided - we really do appreciate it and are definitely using it.

So with this first update, we'll cover off what has been fixed, and share some of the items that still need to be addressed. You might not have seen much of Syntax and Sagsone in the Discord this week because they've been very active in collating as many issues as that can into this one update.

Issues fixed/corrected:
    • Anti-AFK not working correctly - now should prevent players from being afk/sitting on the same spot
    • We've amended party exp on Elite Channel
      • Party members will now receive the same exp regardless of whether they killed the mobs
      • As a result, everyone will recieve the 'killer' exp premium - meaning you'll level more evenly in a party!
      • However, we've lowered the exp in Elite Channel to roughly x10 exp. The reason for this is due to the speed at which you'll now get exp, as partying will be more efficient and overall exp in the party will be much higher.
      • Most of you will now level faster! Keep in mind these changes are to create an even playing field for everyone - particularly those classes that otherwise struggle in Elite.
    • Fixed global drops - you'll definitely see more gacha's and megaphones outside of Vic
    • Fixed the entrance to Zakum
    • Reduced CPQ2 to 423 exp per point
    • Using @points will no longer show vote points
    • Increased the exp rate from levels 10 to 70 to x8
    • Added more checks to the launcher
    • Added 10% scroll gachapon to the Castela Market, tickets are purchaseable with NX
    • Removed NPC Jeko - could be abused for mesos
    • Removed HH/BF from Ch5 Crimsonwood maps
    • White Knight charges now shouldn't be lost when using Charged Blow
    • Fixed Baby Dragon skill for Priest, wasn't doing damage
    • Fixed Bahamut skill for Bishop, wasn't doing damage
    • Amended iTCG chests. Some items weren't coded in
    • Made some corrections to the string.wz
    • Certain PQs are still not providing Castela Points (EPQ, LPQ & PPQ)
    • Gacha items are duplicated when you DC has been fixed
    • Purchasing an iTCG chest with full inventory will still charge, without giving the box has been fixed
    What still needs to be fixed (this is some of it, not all):
    • Certain PQs are not functioning properly (R&JPQ)
    • Looking at removing Genesis pre-quest
    • Issues with Raid/Fortitude (and likely Power Overwhelming) where they cancel out other skills or sometimes don't cast
    • Blizzard/Ice (WK skill) is not freezing
    • Ice spitter needs adjusting to make it max at level 11
    • Changing channels will occasionally cause the launcher to think you have more than two clients open
    • Disconnecting occasionally causes players to lose NX items
    • Inferno (Ranger skill) doesn't apply burn
    • Some players not receiving NX for voting
    What's coming:
    • Some of you have seen Elza, the NX NPC in Castela Market. This will be operational soon. We're just making sure all the outfits are coded in.
    • Some of you have asked for an potion NPC in the Market. This we're currently considering.
    • A lot of you are concerned about leveling, particularly during 2nd job. At the moment, we're currently testing out whether we can lower the Elite Channel requirements to level 40 (so you can complete Mush Kingdom and then start partying with others).
    • As part of this, we'll be revising the training areas by changing mob HP/Exp. Our goal here is to enable you to train at more than 1 map, providing you with variety that can help you piece together a party that works well in a particular setting. The progression will look like this:
      • Levels 1-40: Quests
      • Levels 40-50: Upper Ludibrium
      • Levels 50-60: Ariant
      • Levels 60-70: Magatia
      • Levels 70-80: ? Still need to decide, perhaps Orbis
      • Levels 80-100: El Nath/Aqua Road
      • Levels 100-120: Deep Ludi
      • Levels 120+: Temple of Time
    • You'll still be able to train at traditional maps like GS and Gallos, however the amount of exp per HP will be much better in the above maps, as a way to entice you
    • In the next few days, I'll share what this looks like so you can get a snap shot as to how we're making mobs more party friendly.
    The update will be coming through shortly. Keep an eye on the #announcements tab in Discord.

stonks & the Castela team

Hi Stonks,

I tried to login to the game after the update but it hasn't been possible for me. The game kicks me off 20 segs after the game is started. According to faq the solution is to start as an Administrator, I tried to do it but the issue persists..... any help would be highly appreciated Got any ideas?. So far I tried:

- ipconfig /flushdns
    - Confirm that my internet is ok
    - Move the location of the installation folder to a different disk
    - Removed IPV6 from the network adapter
    - Execute the launcher in compatibility mode.

So far I haven't been able to play. I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Checho View Post
      Hi Stonks,

I tried to login to the game after the update but it hasn't been possible for me. The game kicks me off 20 segs after the game is started. According to faq the solution is to start as an Administrator, I tried to do it but the issue persists..... any help would be highly appreciated Got any ideas?. So far I tried:

- ipconfig /flushdns
      - Confirm that my internet is ok
      - Move the location of the installation folder to a different disk
      - Removed IPV6 from the network adapter
      - Execute the launcher in compatibility mode.

So far I haven't been able to play. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
      please join to our discord group and PM me there ill help you solve the problem.
      Discord link: https://discord.gg/nMbfYfC

Comment

Working...
      X