X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meddling in the Meta

First things first.
    • Mechanics:
      • Remove Slapping: I never considered this too much of an issue in the past as it was a nostalgic mechanic, but even Nexon axed it. It should be removed. It will be a benefit to all.
      • Remove Charge: Big Bang, Piercing Arrow, Corkscrew Blow, and any other skills that still have this mechanic should be adjusted. Give these skills a normal delay and allow them to be spammable.
    • Party Quests:
      • Increase all mobs HP,Def, Att/Matt, and status effect. Remove completion count rewards from Castela Market. Amend drop tables for each boss to include these rewards instead. Any 10% scroll, CSS, WS, CS, refined plates/crystals, 1 ETC piece and their respective equipment. Exit reward should be changed to secret crystal fragment. 12 Fragments become 1 Basic Secret Crystal crafted either through maker or exchange with the Spindle NPC in Castela Market.
      • Make all PQs one run per day. Increase CP rewards for completion to reflect this.
      • Orbis PQ would be a nice addition with a modestly buffed glove to be on par with BWG/yellow marker or better.
      • Remove Boss PQ (rework in later)
    • Maker:
      • Allow all maker items to level to 5 except rings/shoulder. This will encourage players making their own gear.
      • I would urge you to consider adding more capes, face, and eye accessories to maker to get players away from gachapon items. Also items used to make these should not be focused on bosses.
      • Crafting Tiers Moving Forward: 50>100>120>150>190>210>230>250 Focus and designate crafted gear vs earned equipment into these brackets for a a more streamlined approach. Earned equipment should be focused more towards accessories in my opinion; rings, belts, pendant, earrings, medals. Crafted gear focused more towards staple items; overall, gloves, shoes, capes, weapons and shields, helmets.
    • Scrolling:
      • This one I have been very vocal about. The chaos scroll issue is a huge problem. Nobody wants to endlessly chaos items that are difficult to obtain and time consuming to scroll. Either make chaos scrolls incredibly easy to get in large numbers. Or start cutting down the number of items needed to be chaosed. Please refer to my many rants on the subject.
    • Elite Channels:
      • Expand elite channels to all but channel 1.
      • Scale back the HP and EXP multipliers something about 5x exp:10x HP instead of 10x exp:18x HP. (Adding in harder areas such as LHC, Dark Ereve, and Twilight Perion with adjusted HP rates to be the hardest areas)
      • Coin drop rate should be mob level specific and drop everywhere regardless of your level.
      • This one is for Temple of Time specific, but, possibly other areas. Increase mobs movement speed drastically to ease with luring and efficiency.
      • I would consider upping meso gain as well on elite channels to get away from equipment NPCing. I'm unsure how much to increase but I would imagine that could also be mob specific.
    I have a few other suggestions to flesh out. Hopefully including a boss damage multiplier based on player defense. We shall see.
Working...
X